Software engineer with 7+ years of experience producing scalable web-based server/client applications. I am a certified Node.js developer with expert knowledge of NestJS and Laravel frameworks.
Well-versed in Node.js and PHP back-end development. I also possess DevOps skills - like Docker, Kubernetes, and CircleCI, and have deep knowledge of some AWS services. Have experience with the Vue.js front-end framework, and I’m learning React to add to my stack.
I am a reliable, communicative, and supportive team player who can work on a team or independently.
- Back-end development of high-load and scalable solutions.
- Skilled at writing well-designed, testable, and efficient code using current best practices.
- Write articles about exciting Back-End technologies on Medium: https://medium.com/@dkhorev
- I have experience developing and launching multi-tenant SaaS applications, cryptocurrency exchanges, CRM, and e-learning systems.
- My tech career started in game-dev as a QA engineer, where I advanced to Data engineering.
- Later, I founded an e-commerce t-shirt store with my friend and took responsibility for our site support and development, which got me into JS, AJAX, and PHP.
- After closing our shop, I continued developing my programming skills. I got into a contract project with “JSC Aeroflot” to create a web solution for pilot training. This job went very well; since then, I have kept learning and improving in different aspects of software development.
Feel free to connect via LinkedIn, and let's stay in touch!